Who are we?
Your data will be processed by OTRO perfume boutique concept Lda, collective entity PT513282726 with registered office at Avenida da Liberdade 166, 1250-146 Lisbon, Portugal, telephone +351213421472 (call to the national fixed network), hereinafter referred to as "OTRO perfume concept" or "we".
OTRO perfume concept is responsible for the processing of personal data it collects and processes, in the sense in which such expressions are defined by the General Data Protection Regulation.
Cause of data processing
We process personal data when it is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us, or is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual steps associated with it, including transactions in the online store. We may also process information if we have a legitimate interest in doing so, provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with applicable law and the rights of the data subject; this may occur in particular to:
- Communication with our customers;
- Marketing communication tailored to our customers' needs, including through the use of profiling
- Recruitment of employees;
- Website development and maintenance
- Provision of technical assistance;
- Fraud prevention and detection;
- Ensuring network and information security;
- Provision of information about Perfumes & Companhia activities;- Quality management.
When none of the other conditions of lawfulness are able to support the data processing operation, we will only process the information if we have obtained the consent of the data subject to process their personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
Personal data processed
OTRO perfume concept is committed to processing only the personal data strictly necessary for each process. We may treat, among others, the following personal data::
- Identification data, such as your name, civil and tax identification numbers, date of birth;
- Contact data, such as your cell phone number, emails, address;
- Consumer data, such as purchase history, order data, demographic and consumer profile data, marketing preferences
- Transaction data, such as billing data and data necessary to manage transactions;
- Data resulting from the video surveillance images used in store;
Data conversation period
We only retain personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. In certain cases data may be stored for longer periods, particularly when required by law.
Automated decisions and profiling
For the pursuit of some of the purposes listed, OTRO perfume concept may process your personal data for the purposes of creating and profiling you. This happens when some of your personal aspects are evaluated to make predictions about you, and OTRO perfume concept may make automated decisions based on them.
If you would like to request more concrete information about the profiling used by OTRO perfume concept, you may contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details below.
Security and Confidentiality
Information security and personal data protection is a priority for OTRO perfume concept. We implement, and ensure the maintenance of, appropriate technical and organizational measures which, taking into account the most advanced techniques, implementation costs, the nature, scope, context and purposes of each personal data processing, allow us to mitigate the risks to the personal data subject and to prevent the occurrence of personal data breaches and security incidents in general.
In particular, we highlight, among others, the following measures:
- Making the necessary efforts to ensure that third parties cooperating with us under contract as partners or service providers ensure adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access.
- Limiting access to personal data to specific employees, and only when their contact with such personal data is justified within the scope of their duties.
- Implementing precautionary measures to protect personal data from loss or misuse, and using security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to such personal data.
- Storing personal data on servers that offer security guarantees.
- Subjecting our security systems and policies to periodic reviews to ensure that data is safe and secure.
Exercise of rights by the data subject
At any time, the data subject may:
- Request access to information - the personal data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and, where appropriate, access his or her personal data and access the information provided for by law.
- Request rectification of information if it is inaccurate or incomplete - the personal data subject has the right to have OTRO perfume concept rectify without undue delay inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him or her.
- Requesting the erasure of your personal data - the personal data subject has the right to request OTRO perfume concept to erase your data without undue delay, and OTRO perfume concept is obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay where, in particular, one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate interests justifying the processing; or
- You have withdrawn your consent to the data processing (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other ground for such processing.
- Requesting the limitation of the processing of their personal data - the personal data subject has the right to request OTRO perfume concept to limit the processing of their data if in particular one of the following applies:
- he or she contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period allowing OTRO perfume concept to verify their accuracy;
- The data processing is lawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
- OTRO perfume concept no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- You have objected to the processing until it is ascertained that the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh those of the data subject.
- Object to the processing of your personal data - the data subject, 1) where the data processing is carried out for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the OTRO perfume concept; or 2) the data processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes; or 3) profiling; may also object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- If the processing is dependent on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it - if consent is legally required for the processing of personal data the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent previously given nor the further processing of the same data based on another legal basis, such as the performance of the contract or legal obligation to which OTRO perfume concept is subject.
The data subjects may at any time exercise their rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to the postal address Avenida da Liberdade 166, 1250-146 Lisbon, Portugal.
They may also contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
Your requests will be handled with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is only shared with the data subject.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request may not be fulfilled immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to do so within one month of the request being made.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/
This policy should be consulted regularly by data subjects as it may be updated.
- Updated on the 2023-03-20 by the Data Protection Officer